1. A sunny Saturday meant that Mr Good and I were able to finish the garden beds, dig out all the rocks and roots (what a job that was) and fill them with soil and compost. All set for planting out.
2. A visit from a much loved sister and very-very-soon-to-be brother-in-law. For some reason whenever my sister visits us in Ballarat we always have the most glorious weather. It’s a goo thing they’re planning on moving here next year.
3. Dinner out with good friends and wine. And even more importantly, a playground for the kids. We’re hoping to make a regular thing of this, though not always going out.
4. New toys from the toy library.
5. Flowers from the Sunday market.
6. Sitting down with the latest edition of Organic Gardener.
7. A simple dinner of home made warm bread and pumpkin soup
What were your weekend highlights?